COVID-19 Update 7/18/2020

To All Wilshire Families,

We are very sad to announce that there will note be a soccer season for us this fall. The current state order will not allow soccer to be played at this time as it falls into the “high risk” category. For anyone who already registered, please be aware that we’ll be issuing refunds this week. We are meeting as a board this morning to try and find creative ways to keep kids active and engaged in soccer during this time, even without a season. We will post information to our Facebook page and this website as soon as we have it available. We are truly missing our Wilshire families and hope that you are all safe and well.

– Wilshire Athletic Association –

COVID-19 Update 5/5/2020

Good Morning Wilshire Families,

It is with great sadness that we must announce the cancellation of the 2020 Spring Sports Season. This decision did not come lightly and we have waited and hoped for things to change. Most of the playing fields and schools being closed confirmed our decision to cancel this season. Refunds have been processed already if you paid by credit card or debit card. Cash or check payments are being refunded by check in the mail please give that 2-3 weeks.

We hope that everyone that has volunteered to coach and all our players will return next season. We wish you well and stay active.

Those who wish to play Soccer in the Fall please keep watch for our signup information coming out late in June.
Be Safe and just know we all wish we were on the field just as much as the kids. Stay Safe Stay together and Stay Home!

Wilshire would also like to thank our families that are also Front line Heroes!

– Wilshire Athletic Association

COVID-19 Update 4/20/2020

Hello Wilshire Families!


We hope you are all well.  We wanted to touch base with everyone to let you know that we are unfortunately still in a holding pattern.  We are awaiting guidance from our state leaders and are hoping to have a better update for you by next week.  Our board members are continuing to have meetings and discussions regarding the spring season to ensure that we’ll be ready to go once given the green light.  We appreciate everyone’s patience during these uncertain times and will post another update once we have more information.  We wish you all good health and look forward to seeing you soon.


The Wilshire Board

COVID-19 Update 3/30/2020

Hi Everyone,

Please be advised that all spring sports are currently at a stand still. Practices and games cannot begin while we are under State orders to “Shelter in Place” We’re awaiting decisions regarding the start of the season for each sport and will provide updates as soon as we have them. We’re all trying to navigate this situation and we are very sorry for the delay. Please understand that we want the kids out on the field as much as you all do. WE want to be on those fields ourselves. For now, we will have to wait while we continue to monitor the situation. We wish you all good health and hope we see you all soon.

Wilshire Athletic Association